Excellence is an art won by training and habituation.
We do not act rightly because we have virtue or
excellence, but we rather have those because we have
acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
Aristotle (384 BC – 322 BC)
God Bless America
RSS Error: WP HTTP Error: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired
- U.S. judge temporarily blocks parts of New York's new gun law October 6, 2022… effect, in New York, U.S., August 31, 2022. REUTERS … York affiliate of the National Rifle Association, a powerful gun-owners … Glenn Suddaby of the U.S. District Court in Syracuse … , which competes with the National Rifle Association in political influence. He …
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published. October 7, 2022With EIN Presswire press release distribution services you will reach decision makers and journalists plus get valuable SEO benefits.
- Can Trump's Supreme Court Save Him From Mar-a-Lago Probe? October 6, 2022… crowd on arrival at the National Rifle Association (NRA) annual convention at the … Houston, Texas. The former U.S. president is hoping that the … a special master's review. Justice Clarence Thomas, … Court denied Trump's request that hundreds of documents …
- Judge temporarily blocks parts of New York’s new gun law as advocates pursue suit October 6, 2022… in July after the U.S. Supreme Court found the … York affiliate of the National Rifle Association, a powerful gun-owners … Glenn Suddaby of the U.S. District Court in Syracuse … , which competes with the National Rifle Association in political influence. He …
- Rosendale responds to lawsuit accusing his campaign of illegally coordinating with NRA October 7, 2022… state of Montana in the United States House of Representatives, has responded … the National Rifle Association in a campaign. The lawsuit, brought by Giffords, a gun … illegally with the NRA in his failed 2018 U.S. Senate campaign. Separate …